Carnarvon PAC Fall 2018 Fundraising – Direct Donation
Did you know that our school has a “Wish List”? Each Fall, the PAC receives a Wish List from teachers and staff outlining what they think would help support students and enrich the learning environment at Carnarvon School. The Wish List is where most of the PAC’s fundraising dollars are spent.
This year the Teachers have requested such items as:
- ipads/keyboards for Intermediates to complete class sets $19,200
- home reading levelled books and board games for Primaries $700
- STEM project – woodwork materials $1,000
- Learning Commons furniture $4,000
- Gym Sense program for Primaries $1,800
- Ultimate program for Intermediates $2,200
- school performances $3,400
- Bollywood dance program $3,800
For the full wish list, follow the link: https://www.carnarvonpac.ca/fundraising/
DIRECT DONATION TAX RECEIPT INFO
While many parents are keen to participate in the various fundraisers held throughout the year, some parents prefer to contribute directly toward the PAC fundraising initiatives by making a direct donation. All direct donations of $20 and above are eligible for a tax receipt. Donations can be made in any of the following ways:
OPTION 1 – ONLINE
Online donation is the easiest, is secure and you will receive an instant tax receipt. There is a specific “Fund Destination” parents should choose called E-Carnarvon PAC. This will ensure the donations go directly to this account. If choosing this option, you do not need to fill out the paper donation form attached, just follow these directions:
- Follow this link: https://vsb.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/1869/196/false/true
- Choose from the list of donation amounts, or enter a specific amount.
- Choose a “Fund Destination” from the dropdown- E-Carnarvon PAC
- If you want the donation to go towards a specific program/item, specify the donation in the “Message” field (example: “this donation is to help fund the dance program”).
- Click on “Add to Cart”.
- Review the information for accuracy and click on “Continue”.
- You will then be prompted to sign in. Please use the same username and password that you use when logging into SchoolCashOnline for your children’s school fees.
- Continue with the payment process to complete the donation transaction.
- After the payment has been processed a donation receipt will appear on screen for printing. You will also receive an emailed copy. To receive a tax receipt for the current tax year, donations must be made on or prior to December 31 otherwise they can be made at any time.
OPTION 2 – PAPER FORM, TAX RECEIPT REQUIRED
Cheque made out to Carnarvon Elementary submitted with donation form attached. A tax receipt will be issued by mail. If you are interested in making a financial donation before year-end and want to receive a tax receipt, please complete the attached donation form and drop it off in the PAC mailbox in the office prior to December 13th.
OPTION 3 – TAX RECEIPT NOT REQUIRED
Cheque made out to Carnarvon PAC if you do not require a tax receipt, dropped off into the PAC mailbox in the office. A tax-receipt will NOT be issued.
It is important to note that if you wish to make a direct donation, it will be kept secure, confidential and, regardless of the method (options outlined above), will be designated strictly for Carnarvon programs/PAC initiatives.
Thank you for supporting Carnarvon PAC!